Primitive Reflex Training
Primitive Reflex Training Program
Learn to recognize when the most common five retained primitive reflexes are present AND integrate them at home!
These reflexes can cause problems with learning, movement, immune system function, and many other areas of life if they are not integrated. Reflexes covered include the Moro Reflex, Spinal Galant Reflex, Tonic Labyrinthe Reflex, Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex, and the Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex.
Now in a convenient, downloadable workbook!
The Primitive Reflex Training Program includes:
- 120+ page downloadable workbook (PDF) containing all of the reflex testing and training activities
- Detailed photos outlining how to perform all testing and activity procedures
- Full reflex activity schedule so you always know what activities to incorporate
- Observation Sheets to track your progress
- The downloadable workbook (PDF) does not currently include videos